Extensive experience of steelwork take-offs and estimation of passive fire protection thicknesses on a global scale.
PFP Specialists have experience of managing estimators, structural engineers, and fire engineers in the realm of estimation.
Click on the logos to find out more about the two products, or read the Quantifire Terms & Conditions.
We write, develop and manage the QUANTFIRE SOFTWARE for comprehensive estimation. This puts you and your team in full control with total flexibility on handling estimates for PFP.
Our online self-service web portal QUANTIFIRE WEB SERVICES enables rapid assessment of PFP thicknesses. A powerful, yet simplified approach to get PFP thicknesses – fast!
|Platform||Installed software||Self-service web portal|
|Pricing model||Annual subscription||Pay-per-job|
|Main benefits||Powerful calculation and optimisation tool||Fully automatic service with near-instant response|
|Ideal for||Professional estimators||Everyone else|
|Input methods||Supplied steel list, copy to blank canvas, line-by-line||Supplied list or drawings|
|Automatic steel section list interpretation||✓||✓|
|Full access to 100+ publicly available product certifications||✓||✓|
|Access to privately held product information||✓||Quantifire customers only|
|Cellular beam calculator||✓||Via paid service|
|Eurocode Tcrit calculator||✓||Via paid service|
|Drawings to steel list conversion||✓||Via paid service|
|Detailed analytics||✓||Quantifire customers only|
|Tailor visibility of jobs to organisation structure||✓||Own jobs only|
|Section optimisation module||✓||–|
|Custom steel section builder||✓||Limited capability|
|Pricing and system (e.g. primer and topcoat) entry||✓||–|
|Define steel section settings||On a line-by-line basis||Single set of settings for an entire steel list|
In addition to our QUANTIFRE software, we are happy to consider requests for assistance to consider aspects including the following: –
- Commercial infrastructure and oil & gas markets
- Handling and manipulation of steel lists
- Ability to generate take-offs from drawings (.dwg, .pdf, etc.) and generate steel lists
- Alignment with industry best practice for estimation
- Correct use of default accepted industry critical temperatures
- Determination of critical temperatures for project-specific designs
- Clear and transparent approaches and communication for clarity in the contract chain
- Rapid turn-around times
- Independent checks on estimation reports
- Alignment with fire protection thicknesses where proprietary information exists or can be supplied
- Optimisation of ambient steel design with respect to fire protection material and application cost
Please contact us for further information.