On-site support of existing PFP, product identification and performance assessment relative to project requirements.
It is not unusual for projects undergoing upgrade, retrofitting or material change of use to come across applied fire protection to steelwork or sometimes concrete. Where dedicated records do not exist, ascertaining the material itself and the fire rating it provides can be challenging. This can potentially be an issue where alignment with modern fire resistance legislation is required.
PFP Specialists have experience in undertaking passive fire protection surveys and inspections that may include: –
- Cementitious or intumescent coatings
- Site visits
- Assessment of as-constructed fire resistance requirements
- Visual inspection
- Chemical analysis of samples
- Condition reports
- Recommendations for refurbishment
- Assistance where required in relation to Approving Authority acceptance
Please contact us for further information.