Simple hassle-free PFP Estimation
Let PFP estimation feel effortless
Quantifire Web Services (QWS) is a self-service online portal that makes it easy to stay on top of your structural steel fire protection estimation requests.
- Upload a steel list
- Assign common conservative industry default settings or modify to suit your needs
- Choose from industry PFP suppliers and their respective PFP products
- Get fire protection thicknesses automatically returned by email
- No need to wait for a manual assessment of thicknesses
- Consider different design options and see the impact straightaway
Require assistance with drawings?
Do you have a set of structural steelwork drawings? Let Quantifire Web Service ease the process of converting them into a more manageable steel list.
- Upload your drawing(s) and define your required settings
- Our Quantity Surveyors will assess your drawings and create a steelwork take-off
- Once complete, you’ll receive an email with your steel take-off, PFP thicknesses for your chosen fire protection and a link to download your marked-up drawing(s)
Request additional support to provide enhanced confidence.
- Manual review and sense-check of inputs and checking of outputs
- Get access to our in-house team to assist you on your projects
In-house capabilities to consider structural fire engineering approaches.
- Cellular beam fire protection
- Optimisation studies
- Critical temperature assessments
Please contact us for further information.