PFP Specialists have experience in the fire testing of pressure vessels and protection systems for pressure vessels. Our in-house modelling tools can assist in design of protection systems for pressure vessels and critical process control equipment.
Publications on this subject co-authored by PFP Specialists employees include: –
- Bradley, I., Willoughby, D. and Royle, M., 2019. A review of the applicability of the jet fire resistance test of passive fire protection materials to a range of release scenarios. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 122, pp.185-191.
- Albrecht, M.B., Otremba, F., Gonzalez, F., Prabhakaran, A., Borch, J., Bradley, I. and Bisby, L., 2016. Fire testing of total containment pressure vessels. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 48, pp.277-282.
- Bradley, I., Scarponi, G., Otremba, F. and Birk, A.M., 2020. An overview of test standards and regulations relevant to the fire testing of pressure vessels. Process Safety and Environmental Protection.
- Bradley, I., Otremba, F., Birk, A.M. and Bisby, L., 2016. Novel equipment for the study of pressure vessel response to fire.
- Bradley, I., Scarponi, G.E., Otremba, F., Cozzani, V. and Birk, A.M., 2017. Experimental analysis of a pressurized vessel exposed to fires: an innovative representative scale apparatus. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 57, pp.265- 270.
Please contact us for further information.