Note: Procel requires a license to activate and user account to use. Existing users upgrading to v18.104.22.168 for the first time should contact PFP Specialists to request an account and an activation key.
To download, please right click on the appropriate link for your computer and select ‘Save link as…’
*Select the version that matches your installed version of Microsoft Excel
Version 22.214.171.124 (released 2022-05-05)
- New Graphical Indicative Assessment method added.
- Users can now add/remove sections, change line types, set band DFTs, manually edit intercepts, recreate DFT tables on a single page.
- Default assessment type can now be set on the home page to speed use
- Bug fixed whereby first line of data couldn’t be deleted
- Bug fixed whereby regression analysis would give insufficient permutations message with 3 CCT values or when min/max mandatory CCT values weren’t set
Version 126.96.36.199 (released 2022-04-07)
- Online validation and user account with two-factor authentication added.
- Export of DFT tables to excel added
- Tables can be grouped by duration or temperature
- Tables can be combined on a single sheet or kept separate