PFP Specialists was launched in 2018 and provides a comprehensive service in all areas of passive fire protection (cellulosic and hydrocarbon), from design and engineering through to product selection, installation and beyond.
PFP Specialists’ experience in software for PFP goes back several years but has developed significantly as it has become established within a number of our clients who are leading companies in the field. They now rely on PFP Specialists’ software for both product development requirements and to provide a key function in their PFP estimation and design services. Over the next few months we expect additional exciting developments which will further demonstrate our capabilities to provide key support to the PFP industry.
Our key services cover: –
- Product development and evaluation assessments
- Market development and assessment services for manufacturers of PFP products
- Bespoke software development
- Structural fire engineering assessments (by a Chartered Engineer)
- Heat transfer studies
- Third-party reviews
- Evaluation of existing installations including product identification and assessment of protection capability
- Support for product installation
Our staff are active on committees at the ASFP, British Standards, CEN and ISO. We are also very much involved with industry body PFPNet.
Our client base includes certification bodies, product manufacturers, steel fabricators, main contractors, structural engineers and applicators/installers.
Please contact us for further information.